Wrongful Death Attorney
Joe Motta has helped many families who have lost a loved one in a wrongful death. When a family member dies because of an accident, negligence, malice or malpractice, family and friends face a difficult grieving process, and going through the Court process can seem overwhelming . If your loved one died in a fatal accident, or by the negligence, malice or by any unlawful means, contact our law firm before you talk to the insurance company or any other persons who represent the wrongdoer. We can explain the laws involved and help you and your family through make decisions during a devastating time.
Call or use the form to set up a free, no-obligation consultation with a wrongful death attorney:
Millions Recovered. You pay nothing unless we win your case.
Representing the Estate and the Family
At Joseph Motta Attorney at Law, PLC, we have worked closely with many families to resolve wrongful death claims.
- Joe Motta has the empathy and the understanding to explain to an insurance company and to a jury who your loved one was and how much you have lost.
- Our investigator will look into the circumstances of the wrongful death and make sure all the details are documented and properly investigated.
- Using economic specialists, our attorneys will quantify the loss of wages and the loss of economic opportunity. We will also quantify as much as possible the value of lost companionship and services as well as the final pain and suffering of your relative.
- Joe Motta will do all we can to help your family pick up the pieces and cope with the loss of life. While we cannot bring back your loved one, we can demonstrate how much you have lost and compensate you financially.
- Whatever your relationship to your loved one — spouse, parent, child, sibling — we can offer you advice and counsel about a wrongful death claim.
Joe Motta is well known and respected throughout the legal community and among his former clients. His experience with wrongful death cases started as a prosecutor on the Homicide Team at the Contra Costa District Attorney’s office, where he successfully prosecuted several high profile homicide cases. Those experiences have given Joe and his clients the advantage in every wrongful death case he has since prosecuted, and he has successfully helped several families who have lost a loved one get through the process. If you have lost a loved one at the hands of or the negligence of others, please make sure you thoroughly interview your prospective attorney to make sure they have the level of experience and skills necessary to represent you through the process.
Free initial consultation. Call or e-mail to talk to a lawyer.