Personal Injury Lawyer
When you or a family member has been injured, your first concern is and should be about getting the appropriate medical care. When you are still suffering from the pain and shock of an accident, it is not a good time to discuss an accident claim with anyone – except your personal injury attorney. Do not talk to an insurance adjuster or anyone else before you talk to us.
Effective. Efficient. Results-Oriented.
“I felt hopeless after my accident. Now, because of them, my life is much better.”
– Mark, former client
At Joseph Motta Attorney at Law, PLC, we help injured people and the families of wrongful death victims recover the compensation and damages they need and deserve. Joe Motta handles injury and death claims involving accidents, malpractice and negligence:
- Wrongful Death
- Auto Accidents and Car Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Construction Site Accidents
- Premises Liability, including Claims for Sexual Assault and Dog Bites
- Catastrophic Injuries, such as Spinal Cord Injuries, Head and Brain Injuries, Back and Neck Injuries, and Burn Injuries
Talk to Joe Motta about the accident and the injuries you or a family member suffered. The insurance company is concerned about saving money. We are concerned about you, your rights, and your future. Contact an injury lawyer before you talk to anyone else.
- We give personal attention to all of our clients. We know how difficult it can be to deal with the pain and uncertainty of a serious or catastrophic injury.
- We stand by our clients, holding firm against the insurance companies that want to limit your claim – or even deny your claim.
- With a strong background in biology, chemistry, and healthcare, our lead personal injury attorney has reviewed tens of thousands of medical records and can often recognize problems that doctors may have missed.
- We will handle your case with speed and efficiency and always keep our focus on getting you the results you need.
- Our results speak for us. For more than 16 years, we have obtained settlements and trial judgments that have helped our clients deal with the consequences of an accident. We can help you.
Personal injury attorney Joe Motta is well-known and respected throughout the legal community and among his clients. From his offices in Contra Costa County, he serves clients throughout California with an emphasis on the greater San Francisco Bay area. His experience and expertise are available to you.
Free initial consultation. Call or e-mail to talk to a lawyer.