Sex Assault Lawyer | Rape and Premises Liability Attorney
Joe Motta’s experience as a former Contra Costa County prosecutor helps him provide compassionate and thorough representation for victims of sexual assault, rape, and other sex crimes. He has aggressively prosecuted several civil cases against sexual assault perpetrators, regardless whether criminal charges were brought. His goal is to hold responsible the perpetrator, negligent security officers and companies that assaulted or allowed an assault to occur in a place that was supposed to be secure and safe. If you were attacked or suffered sex assault due to the carelessness of others who have a duty to keep you safe, call or use the form to set up a free, no-obligation consultation:
Effective. Efficient. Results-Oriented.
Sex Assault and Injury Allowed by Negligent Security.
Joe Motta represents rape victims, sexual abuse victims, and other sex assault crime victims in claims and litigation against the perpetrators, negligent security companies and officers. These can be brought as an assault claim or premises liability claim depending on the circumstances. Often security is inadequate and the controller/owner of property or a premises can be liable and responsible for the attack, injury, rape or sexual assault if it happened on their property.
Joe Motta is a highly skilled negotiator and trial lawyer who has had great success getting large settlements for victims of sex crimes. He has handled sex assault injury cases throughout California.
- If you were date raped or sexually assaulted in any way by anyone, including a teacher, doctor, religious person, or by anyone for that matter, as former experienced prosecutors who have sent many people away for many years for the same conduct, we know how to work with victims and make the process as pain and drama free as possible. As a civil attorney, Joe Motta has gotten large settlements against several perpetrators of sexual assault, regardless whether criminal charges were ever filed.
- If a security company claims, advertises or otherwise assures people that it provides security, but does not and someone is raped or assaulted, the company can be liable for compensation and damages.
- When a security guard or security company is negligent, deviants and criminals may easily gain entry into apartment buildings, motels, hotels and other residences and rape or otherwise attack innocent people.
- Victims of statutory rape, sexual assault, and other sex assault crimes believed they were safe and protected by security while in hotels, motels, and other supposedly secured buildings.
- If negligent security allowed your attacker to enter your home, apartment or room and you suffered sex assault such as rape, we can help you get the compensation you deserve for your injury and resulting medical expenses.
Joe Motta is well known and respected throughout the legal community and among his clients. He serves clients throughout California and his experience and expertise are available to you.
Free initial consultation. Call or e-mail to talk to a lawyer.